This class is for 2-3 year olds, as an introductory preschool program for our youngest students.
Your child will learn the following
- Hold Pencil Correctly
- Recognize, Name & Trace Upper and Lowercase Letters
- Recognize, Name & Trace Numbers 0-9
- Recognize, Spell & Trace First Name
- Identify Letter Sounds (a-z)
- Identify Oral Phonogram Sounds (first 26)
- Recognize & Name Shapes and Colors
- Verbally Count to 20, Count Objects 1-5 using one-to-one Correspondence
- Build Fine Motor through Cutting & Pasting
- Build Gross Motor through Jumping, Throwing, Balancing etc.
- Build Social/Emotional Development through daily engaging activities with teachers & peers
- Build Cognitive Skills through lessons with problem solving activities
- Build Speech/Communication Skills through singing, listening to stories, retelling stories etc.
*Please note that each milestone that a child acquires builds on the last milestone developed. Also, each child is an individual and may meet developmental milestones a little earlier or later than his peers. This is because each child is unique and will develop at his or her own pace.
2 & 3 Year Old Classes
Monday & Wednesday
Wiggle Worms – Young 2’s
Tuesday & Thursday
Busy Bees – 2.5 or 3 year olds (see campus)