This class is for 3-4 year olds, teaching them the fundamentals they need in an academic atmosphere.
Your child will learn the following
- Hold/Position Pencil Correctly
- Recognize, Name, Trace & Write Upper/Lowercase Letters
- Recognize, Name, Trace & Write Numbers 0-9 with Correct Formation
- Recognize, Spell & Write First/Last Name
- Identify Phonogram sounds (first 26)
- Sound Out/Blend Words
- Identify all Shapes & Colors
- Verbally Count to 50, Count Objects 1-10 using one-to-one Correspondence, Identify Patterns, Sort by Color/Size
- Build Fine Motor through Cutting & Pasting etc.
- Build Gross Motor through Jumping, Throwing, Balancing etc.
- Build Social/Emotional Development through daily engaging activities with teachers & peers
- Build Cognitive Skills through lessons with problem solving activities
- Build Speech/Communication Skills through singing, listening to stories, retelling stories etc.
*Please note that each milestone that a child acquires builds on the last milestone developed. Also, each child is an individual and may meet developmental milestones a little earlier or later than his peers. This is because each child is unique and will develop at his or her own pace.