Is My Child Ready?
Every child moves through developmental milestones, but not necessarily at the same pace. All of the teachers at Kinderbugs are aware of these milestones. They work hard to recognize your child’s developmental stage in order to provide and individualized, one-on-one academic experience. Look for these milestones:
- At two years old, your daughter’s or son’s language and communication skills are blossoming—Your child should be saying two- to four-word sentences, following simple instructions, and repeating words that you say.
- At three years old, your child’s language skills expand dramatically—Your child should be saying personal pronouns, using plurals, and conversing in two- to three-sentence discussions.
- At four years old, your daughter or son should know basic grammar rules, sing songs from memory, relate stories, and categorize objects (“red ball,” “three blue crayons”).
- At five years of age, your child’s language abilities are strong enough to carry on conversations, use future tense, speak clearly, and show rudimentary problem solving.
Kinderbugs is well versed in these developmental thresholds, but also in the predictive concerns so many parents have:
- Is my child developing normally?
- My child does not have the fine motor skills her peers do—Should I be worried?
- Could my child be gifted, or excel at languages, reading, or mathematics?
The trained, helpful staff at Kinderbugs can monitor your child’s development, provide reassurance, or, if needed, guidance on handling your child’s unique growth.
The modern educational movement toward data-driven decision-making sometimes obscures the child at the center of the picture. Your child will never be lost beneath a blizzard of collected data at Kinderbugs. Our trained teachers get to know the children by working with and guiding them. From the center directors to every teacher, Kinderbugs works hard to provide an educational environment that leaves no child behind.
Whether you are anxious about your child or eager to stay involved in her or his everyday development, Kinderbugs offers password-protected webcams so you can view your child during her or his day, without interrupting lessons or creative play. Contact Us Today!